Q:Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
If someone is willing to share with you a provocative pic of themselves, be thankful and honor their trust. Don’t be an ass and leak it.
Here’s another idea, stop shaming people for this shit. Stop shaming people for having the confidence to take a photo of their body to send to a trusted loved one then having it leaked by a not so trusted someone. It does not make them a slut or a whore or anything like that, it just makes you an asshole for thinking that way about them.
Stop victim blaming and shaming.
there’s a huge difference between “let people do what they choose with their bodies” and “let those 12 year olds have irresponsible sex”
its been 2 days and this has like 50k notes and i’ve only received like 5 hate messages about this u go tumblr u growin up
hi so my friend alice has been missing for over 24 hours now and everyone is getting really worried, so if you live around london uk would you please ring 101 if you see this girl, it would mean a lot thank you bye
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-28997068 this bbc news story explains more about it so please help if you can #findalice
Please help find Alice - west London - URGENT help needed
PLEASE SIGNAL BOOST THIS
she was last seen in Kew by the canal, but she could have walked anywhere from there
shes only 14 and has health problems that make her seriously vulnerable
another pic of her:
REBLOG YOU NEVER KNOW IF ANY OF YOUR FOLLOWERS MAY LIVE IN WEST LONDON AND KNOW SOMETHING THAT COULD HELP
"I gravitate towards projects that I find interesting & challenging. I have no interest in doing things because they’re easy.” - Elizabeth Gillies